Ever have an experience like this when working with an agency?
- Recruiter has no idea what you actually do for a living?
- Initially shows a lot of interest in you then never calls again?
- Tries to sell you on a job you don’t feel is a good move for you.
- Don’t disclose their client’s name. Or even worse, can’t answer basic questions about them?
- Received a spammy email with a “great job” for you that has nothing to do with your background?
- Sent your resume to a company without your knowledge or permission?
- Hear the busy conversations of a call center in the background?
- Withholds important information or changes the rules during the decison making process?
Many recruiting managers focus their team on the metrics. Make a bunch of calls. Get a bunch of resumes to submit. It’s all a numbers game to them. You are a transaction, not a person.
That’s not our style. Sure, metrics are important but they’re not most important. What’s most important is you.