We don’t care about the number of phone calls our team makes a day. We care about them building quality relationships.
We aren’t focused on getting as many resumes as possible in front of a client as quickly as we can. We care about understanding who you are, what opportunities will help you achieve your goals and guiding you through the complexity of a career transition.
Here’s just a few things we’ll do for you:
- Give you honest feedback on your resume and help you make necessary corrections.
- Give you tips on how to interview effectively.
- Help you get connected to other people that can be an advocate during your search and beyond.
- Be a present and responsive advisor, encouraging you when you’re down and celebrating the victories when you win.
- And yes, we will do our best to be an advocate for you when one of our clients has an opportunity that is right for you.
Time and time again we hear “you guys are different than other recruiters” and we take pride in the difference we can make in people’s lives. Everyone has a story to tell, and we want to be a part of yours.