The goal of RiverPoint’s upgrade program is to ensure that your multichannel marketing environment upgrade leverages our best practices and is as cost effective as possible. Our solutions consultants provide a wealth of expertise so you can continue down the path of smarter marketing by utilizing the latest multichannel marketing environment features.
RiverPoint solutions consultants will work one on one with you to upgrade, configure and test the software as well as provide knowledge transfer to your system administrators so they can maintain the solution going forward. RiverPoint’s upgrade program also provides customized training in a workshop setting to help familiarize your end users with the changes and new features of the software.
EMM Upgrade Program includes:
- Pre-upgrade environment review and documentation of client specific forms, variables, configuration settings, etc.
- Confirming that all technical requirements have been met for anticipated target environment
- Performing “in-place” upgrades for all environments
- Documenting all upgrade exceptions and resolution tasks
- Resolving issues that require configuration changes or system setting modifications not included in the upgrade
- Planning of post-upgrade “smoke-test” to ensure that environment is ready for transition to Client or RiverPoint testers
- Provide the first level of support during testing and monitoring phases
- RiverPoint will provide knowledge transfer to client operations/support personnel as part of the final transition
- Customized End User training on the new features of the upgraded software